What Pilgrim Are You?
What Cantebury bunny -I mean Pilgrim are you? Chaucer saw the depressing state of social classes around him and decided to write about them in order to find some kind of humor in a world of chaos and unfairness.
Chaucer considered himself to be a commoner or "churls" which are the lowest rank. He had to endure some rocky times finacially speaking. Hey, most of us have been there at one time or another. But he's quite famous today! Take this quiz and find out where you rank Knight/Prioress, Merchant, Cook/Ploughman...
Rating helps us to know which quizzes are good and which are bad
- Which Pilgrim Are You? by Rita
- You are a Caterbury Pilgrim by Valerie
- If you were a Pilgrim by Natalyn
- Canterbury pilgrim for me?! by Ana
- Which Canterbury Pilgrim are You? by anna