The Harry Potter Quiz
A shoemaker named Simon, who had neither house nor land of his own, lived with his wife and children in a peasant's hut, and earned his living by his work. Work was cheap, but bread was dear, and what he earned he spent for food.
The man and his wife had but one sheepskin coat between them for winter wear, and even that was torn to tatters, and this was the second year he had been wanting to buy sheep-skins for a new coat.
Are you a big-hearted shy person in search of an ambitious adventurer? Find out!
Remember to rate this quiz on the next page!
Rating helps us to know which quizzes are good and which are bad
- Harry Potter or Larry Blotter? by Natalie Churchill
- How much do you know about Harry Potter? by Ravenclaw297
- How well do you know Harry Potter? by Your favorite muggle
- Two Words: Harry Potter! by xendocheionology
- How Much Do YOU Know Harry Potter by Natalie
Create a quiz on GotoQuiz. We are a better kind of quiz site, with no pop-up ads, no registration requirements, just high-quality quizzes. Hey MySpace users! You can create a quiz for MySpace, it's simple fun and free.