Soap?

Thread Topic: Soap?

Roboticlus Prime
Joined: Mar 12, '14
Status: Senior
"Creatures you would not believe, princess." Drovakin answered. A low growl was heard and getting louder. Just then a dire wolf lunged from out of the shadows and Dorvakin dodged it.
Lucy shytime
Joined: Sep 6, '14
Status: Senior
Elbereth shot her arrow, striking the ground as the Dire wolf dodged the arrow. With a swift movement, Elbereth grasped an arrow from her quiver, her brows furrowed. ''It's just one of them, and thankfully not a pack of Dire wolves,'' Elbereth said, her fingers hesitantly holding the arrow in place.
Roboticlus Prime
Joined: Mar 12, '14
Status: Senior
Dorvakin said "I know, if it was a pack, they would all have jumped by now." The dire wolf stood in a crouching stance still growling. Dorvakin wasn't sure why it was here but he had to stop it.
Lucy shytime
Joined: Sep 6, '14
Status: Senior
''You never know, these wolves are intelligent, for all we know more wolves could be lurking near,'' Elbereth prepared to strike the leg of the beast, brows furrowed. ''So, Drow, what's the plan?'' She hissed. Elbereth didn't know the area well, if it was in the Elven lands, she would've known where to go, taking the position of leader. The lack of power caused her to release her arrow, shooting at the Dire's leg. The beast dodged her arrow with no effort, as she prepared herself for her next shot.
Roboticlus Prime
Joined: Mar 12, '14
Status: Senior
Dorvakin studied the dire wolf to see if it belonged to someone. His kind keep some of the creatures as pets but most were wild. He didn't see a collar and summoned a shadow ball. he hurled it at the wolf but it dodged.
Lucy shytime
Joined: Sep 6, '14
Status: Senior
Elbereth kept herself steady as she watched the Drow summon the shadow ball. She used the chance to strike the beast's leg. The beast growled, beginning to approach the heiress. She prepared herself for the beast to attack, her arrow pointed to the beast's chest. ''Disgusting sinner,'' Elbereth whispered underneath her breath.
Roboticlus Prime
Joined: Mar 12, '14
Status: Senior
Dorvakin readied his spear, just in case it attacks. It started circling them and then it charged.
Roboticlus Prime
Joined: Mar 12, '14
Status: Senior
Lucy shytime
Joined: Sep 6, '14
Status: Senior
Elbereth froze and swallowed the lump in her throat. She struck the beast's chest though, it was wounded the strike wasn't enough. Elbereth swallowed hard and began preparing herself to avoid the Dire's wolf attack. ''What should we do, Drow?!'' Elbereth was panicking at the moment. She dodged to the side, avoiding the Drow's attack. Elbereth fiddled with the ring, her brows furrowed. ''I can do this,'' She whispered, grabbing another arrow with a shaking hand.
Roboticlus Prime
Joined: Mar 12, '14
Status: Senior
Dorvakin said "We do this." and he thrust his spear into the dire wolf's heart, killing it.
Lucy shytime
Joined: Sep 6, '14
Status: Senior
Elbereth took a deep breath, her heart racing. ''Well, that takes care of it,'' Elbereth hummed, walking towards the beast. ''Damn you, Dahl,'' Elbereth whispered as she retrieved her arrows. She placed her arrows into her quiver and looked up towards the canopies. ''Let's hurry along,'' Elbereth fumbled with the emerald ring. ''I'd love to return before the sunset,'' She said, searching the area for the marked trees. No luck, she angrily began walking in the direction they had once before they were attacked by the Dire wolf.
Roboticlus Prime
Joined: Mar 12, '14
Status: Senior
Dorvakin was wondering why the high elf was looking a the trees. There was nothing on them that he was aware of and just thought it was strange.
Lucy shytime
Joined: Sep 6, '14
Status: Senior
''Have you seen any marked trees, with any symbols? It'll help me leave your side faster than you believe,'' Elbereth said, arms crossed. Elbereth continued to search the trees for anything to be away from the Drow. ''We can't possibly be so far from the Elvish lands, right?'' Elbereth questioned, hands clinging to her dress.
Roboticlus Prime
Joined: Mar 12, '14
Status: Senior
Dorvakin said "No, I haven't seen any markings on the trees, but yes we shouldn't be too far away."
Lucy shytime
Joined: Sep 6, '14
Status: Senior
Elbereth sighed and ran her finger through her delicate blond hair. ''Drow,'' Elbereth began, matching the man's pace. ''Why is it you patrol and not others? I haven't been in these woods often but I know well enough that you're the only one patrolling, correct?'' Elbereth questioned. For the times she visited went near the Drows' lands, to mock and prove the Elves right for ruling the lands with her friends alongside, she has never seen the man. Elbereth tried rummaging through her thoughts for having ever seen the man but, she couldn't think of any situations where she had seen the man.