Dark is Making me do this

Thread Topic: Dark is Making me do this

Shattered Glass
Wendy: *looks extremely doubtful* *slowly climbs down from her bed, keeping eyes locked onto him* What do you mean by that? Are you saying someone forced you to come here?
friendly advice
Caine: Yes! I was walking, and then there was a girl from a tree, and she shoved me into a portal, and then there was a castle with a little girl in it, and then some other dude did some witchcraft stuff to me and brought me here... it's been a very hectic day for me so far.
*after rambling, he realized that there were more questions that needed answers*
Oh! So, I know it's an odd thing for a stranger in your room to ask but, where am I now?
Shattered Glass
Wendy: That sounds very hectic. I'm sorry you had to deal with that. *blinks* Um.. You're in the Coldyein realm. I don't believe that you're anywhere close to where you had been before, there's an essence about you that I've never felt before.. *frowns* It's possible that someone else in the castle bring you home, if you want. But too much magic like that can tax the body, so perhaps you should rest..
friendly advice
Caine: I uh... I see. My apologies, where are my manners? My name is Caine, what's... Actually, do you want to continue this conversation somewhere else?
Shattered Glass
Wendy: *stares at him for a moment* *starts to giggle* I suppose we can continue this conversation elsewhere. *gestures for him to follow her, going to the door and opening it* I'm Wendy!

*they go out into a grand hall that seems to have no end*

Wendy: *talking to herself* We could go to the garden... But I like being inside, I'd need a different outfit if we went outside..
friendly advice
Caine: *looks around at the seemingly endless corridor*
Do you live here by yourself?
*his eyes shift towards her*
Or do I have to be worried about another burly man unceremoniously throwing me out again...
Shattered Glass
Wendy: *looks at him oddly for a moment before shaking her head* There are hundreds of people within the castle, but.. None of them will hurt you. I'm not sure who you encountered before, but they aren't anything like my people. *little grin* The worst threats around here are my children.
friendly advice
Caine: *Caine's eyes get drawn towards her tail and her-...*
*cough* So you're not entirely human right? Back in my world, semi-humans don't exist. Are your children the same way?
Dark22978
Wendy: Oh, I'm most definitely not human! *crosses arms, starting to walk down the hall slowly* My family is.. A certain breed of demon. Our kind cannot be found in any other realm. We thrive on the essence that this world offers. *glances back at him* My children.. Well, they're all quite different too. One of my sons is a werewolf, another is a.. Vampire hybrid.. My daughters are all sorts of things-- But you didn't ask that, did you? Sorry! I get carried away often.
friendly advice
Caine: It's ok, I like listening to people's stories. Were these all from different fathers?
*Caine's stomach growls*
I'm sorry, but do you happen to have any food fit for a human around here?
Dark22978
Wendy: Mhm! *rather bittersweet expression* Many of them have come and then left. I'm not really good at finding "true love." But what can you do? *pauses* *smirks* No, all we have is the flesh of other humans! Muhahaha--

Reea: *comes barreling down the hall, arms full of boxes of poptarts*

*behind him, a small sandy-colored wolf is chasing him*

Wendy: *yanks Caine out of the way* ..I was kidding, by the way. We have a bunch of human food. The kitchen is down that way~
friendly advice
Caine: Thank goodness, I thought I would never eat again.
*starts walking towards the kitchen*
Oh, don't worry. I'm sure you'll find the love of your life soon enough. You seem like a nice person, and by human standards, you're pretty attractive. *winks*
Dark22978
Wendy: *HARD BLUSH* O-Oh.. Well, I hope so. Even with the help of my siblings, all of these children can be quite the handful--

Reea: *suddenly runs up to them, shoving the boxes into Wendy's arms* Hold these for me.

Wendy: What? No! Reea'rain, stop teasing your brother.

Ryan: *shifts from wolf to human form, running up to Wendy* Mother, Reea stole the last poptart boxes. You should hit him for being baaaaad!
friendly advice
Caine: *chuckle*
Well it seems like things never get boring around here.
Dark22978
Wendy: You're exactly right. *laughs*

Ryan: ..Wait. *just now noticing Caine* Who's this? :o

Reea: ..Boyfriend?

Wendy: *drops the poptarts* *quickly* N-No! Why don't you boys go play tag or something?

Reea: It's more fun to harass you than Ryan.

Ryan: Yeah! What she said!