A Rose by Any Other Curse

• Locked due to inactivity on Mar 28, '18 3:54am

Thread Topic: A Rose by Any Other Curse

Magie Magic Senior
    Im Kiara. Its my birthday so Im here to hang out with my brother. Kiara told the girl. Whats your name? She asked.
    Yoi Morgan Novice
    "Yoi.." She says quitely listening to thd footsteps coming closer. Then he appeared. "Go away"She says grabbing a drink.

He was shoked that sne noticed he was here then the girl turn towards him "S*it..."He says softly
    Magie Magic Senior
    (Read my post on the other page please.)
    Yoi Morgan Novice
    (???)
    Yoi Morgan Novice
    (ok i didnt see that sorry)
    Magie Magic Senior
    Can we help you? Kiara asked him as the memory of the man that stood before her battling Zaria came to mind. She tapped a spell in Morse code on the table to avoid attention. The spell caused an invisible force feild around the bar that kept anyone from using magic.
    Yoi Morgan Novice
    She sat there quitely
    Yoi Morgan Novice
    Magie Magic Senior
    (You need to post something I can respond to. I put lots for your characters to respond to. And I can't post until Max answers Kiara's question.)
    Yoi Morgan Novice
    Max look at the girl "..What a SINGLE guy cant get a drink from the bar." He says looking at the girl.

Yoi stood up and walked away at the word single and went into the bathroom crying.
    Magie Magic Senior
    Kiara frowned and followed her into the bathroom. "Yoi? Are you okay?" Kiara asked.

Henry walked to the table Kiara picked. She wasn't there. "Kiara?" Henry called. "Did I just get stood up by my own sister?" He asked himself, sitting down.
    Yoi Morgan Novice
    Yoi just walked into one of the stales locking the stale then closed the seat stood up on it tied her jacket around a metal pole then tied her neck to the jacket and jumped off the seat.

Max walked near the bathroom listening to what was going on
    Magie Magic Senior
    "Hey perv. Get away from the ladies room!" A drunk security gaurd yelled.

"Yoi!?! What's going on in there!?!" Kiara asked when she heard a bunch of clanging sounds.
    Yoi Morgan Novice
    Yoi started gasp for air then ended up passing out which made everything go quite.
    Yoi Morgan Novice
    (Five Races)

This thread is locked. You may not post.