Yeah but I'm saying it's not like I follow Moses and David like Muslims do Muhammad. Muslims look at Muhammad as I would Jesus. And the difference is: Jesus was perfect, and He's not dead. Moses and David were flawed human beings while Jesus was still fully God. It's not like I walk around saying, blah blah Moses (may he rest in peace) every time.
Does not require much thinking
- Paradise is quite different from the life of the world
allah wants to honor Adam sons
Give him extra strength and lasting youth and happy life does not end with the wives and virgins
This is a blessing and a gift from God to Adam sons
After enduring all the hardships and difficulties faced in the life of the world
In the inside
All things that have been deprived of them in this world
Implementation of the orders of God
This is the compensation for the patient and away from sin
You can imagine as you like
However you can not reach a real beauty
allah says in the Holy Qur'an
19. Then as for him who will be given his Record in his right hand will say: "Take, read my Record!
20. "Surely, I did believe that I shall meet my Account!"
21. So he shall be in a life, well-pleasing.
22. In a lofty Paradise,
23. The fruits in bunches whereof will be low and near at hand.
24. Eat and drink at ease for that which you have sent on before you in days past!
In the teachings of the Islamic religion
1 - includes the punishment the infidels and the polytheists, Jews, Christians and Hindus 00,000
Yet as a result of Removed from the oneness of God and its involvement
allah says in the Holy Qur'an
in the Holy Qur'an the name of God the Merciful ((72) They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.
(73) They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.
(74) So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
(75) . The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.
(76) Say, "Do you worship besides Allah that which holds for you no [power of] harm or benefit while it is Allah who is the Hearing, the Knowing?
(48) Indeed, All h does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with All h has certainly fabricated a tremendous sin.
(31) Inclining [only] to Allah , not associating [anything] with Him. And he who associates with Allah - it is as though he had fallen from the sky and was snatched by the birds or the wind carried him down into a remote place.
6. And for those who disbelieve in their Lord (Allah) is the torment of Hell, and worst indeed is that destination.
7. When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath as it blazes forth.
8. It almost bursts up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, its keeper will ask: "Did no warner come to you?"
9. They will say: "Yes indeed; a warner did come to us, but we belied him and said: 'Allah never sent down anything (of revelation), you are only in great error.'"
10. And they will say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire!"
11. Then they will confess their sin. So, away with the dwellers of the blazing Fire.
12. Verily! Those who fear their Lord unseen (i.e. they do not see Him, nor His Punishment in the Hereafter, etc.), theirs will be forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise).
2 - punishment includes Muslim hypocrites
This means that it is not a real Muslim
But pretending to do so
and fought Islam in secret
And the punishment of a Muslim hypocrite
More than the infidel
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(142) Indeed, the hypocrites [think to] deceive All h, but He is deceiving them. And when they stand for prayer, they stand lazily, showing [themselves to] the people and not remembering All h except a little,
(143) Wavering between them, [belonging] neither to the believers nor to the disbelievers. And whoever All h leaves astray never will you find for him a way.
(145) Indeed, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire and never will you find for them a helper
3 - punishment for a sinner Muslim who commits sins such as murder - adultery Gambling -usury ----
Sahih Al-Bukhari Narrated by Abu Huraira
The Prophet said, "Avoid the seven Great Destructive Sins." The people enquire, "O Allah`s Messenger (saws)! What are they? " He (saws) said:
"To join others in worship along with Allah,
to practice sorcery,
to kill the life which Allah has for bidden except for a just cause, (according to Islamic law),
to eat up riba (usury),
to eat up an orphan`s wealth,
to give back to the enemy and fleeing from the battlefield at the time of fighting,
and to accuse chaste women, who never even think of anything touching chastity and are good believers
4 - a Muslim who has good works and acts of bad in this world
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(102) And [there are] others who have acknowledged their sins. They had mixed a righteous deed with another that was bad. Perhaps Allah will turn to them in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
The solution here to all
Sincere repentance of the adulterer and the determination not to go back again and will accept the repentance of God
And speed to good deeds
You can repent to allah
And thus will not be subjected to punishment
allah says in the Holy Qur'an
(135) And those who, when they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins and who can forgive sins except Allah? and [who] do not persist in what they have done while they know.
(136) Those their reward is forgiveness from their Lord and gardens beneath which rivers flow [in Paradise], wherein they will abide eternally; and excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers.
(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance
(72) And [they are] those who do not testify to falsehood, and when they pass near ill speech, they pass by with dignity
(73) And those who, when reminded of the verses of their Lord, do not fall upon them deaf and blind
(75) Those will be awarded the Chamber for what they patiently endured, and they will be received therein with greetings and [words of] peace
(76) Abiding eternally therein. Good is the settlement and residence
(104) Do they not know that it is Allah who accepts repentance from His servants and receives charities and that it is Allah who is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful?
The truth always be clear to any sane person and those who want to understand
Was Muhammad peace be upon him ascended to the moon to know that the moon split in half?
Did the Prophet Muhammad lived in the time of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him to know that the ship stopped on Mount Judi, not another Mount?
Was Muhammad peace be upon him an astronaut and the planets revolved around the galaxies to us so accurately described in the Holy Qur'an?
Was Muhammad peace be upon him chemically and has a world microscope to tell us about infectious diseases and how it treated?
You can forgive many people at one time after they inflicted you get out of your home and your tribe, which grew up and do not punish them, but honored nor never kill them?
I know that the answer is no, but the womb of the Prophet Muhammad and the people forgive them
And do not forget that people dubbed Muhammad before his mission of prophethood Saadiq alamin (Secretary
There are many examples which, if read the Qur'an will make you marvel and say
Yes, Muhammad is the Messenger of allah
allah guide all to the right
some one told me like you
Is it some rule that you have to put "Peace be upon him" everytime you mention the prophet? .how do you best judge when to toss out a "peace be upon him" and when not to?
do you have to say "peace be upon him" every time???
"peace be upon him"
always put it with prophets only
we respect them ,love them
we can not say anything wrong or bad about them all
Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [ Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [ Allah to grant him] peace.
[5.99] Nothing is (incumbent) on the messenger but to deliver (the message), and Allah knows what you do openly and what you hide.
[29.18] And if you reject (the truth), nations before you did indeed reject (the truth); and nothing is incumbent on the messenger but a plain delivering (of the message).
[13.40] And We will either let you see part of what We threaten them with or cause you to die, for only the delivery of the message is (incumbent) on you, while calling (them) to account is Our (business).
From these verses, it becomes clear that Prophet Muhammad's duty was only to deliver the Message (the Qur'aan).
The verse 13:40 makes clear that people can be brought to account even in this life and Allah does not have to wait for the Day of Resurrection.
As for the Day of Resurrection, it will come AFTER the Hour. The two are not the same thing. Sequence is, life, death and resurrection. People get mixed up in the Hour and Day of Resurrection. Even the Prophet Muhammad did not know when will be the Hour.
[7.187] They ask you about the hour, when will be its taking place? Say: The knowledge of it is only with my Lord; none but He shall manifest it at its time; it will be momentous in the heavens and the earth; it will not come on you but of a sudden. They ask you as if you were solicitous about it. Say: Its knowledge is only with Allah, but most people do not know.
[33.63] People ask you about the Hour; say: The knowledge of it is only with Allah, and what will make you comprehend that the Hour may be nigh.
These verses tell us that only Allah knows when the Hour will come. Therefore, Prophet Muhammad could not have known when the Hour will come.
To understand Islam properly, it is important that we understand the Qur'aan first
The Quran mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7 verse 157:
"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the Gospel".
MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY:
Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."
The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.
If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after
Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will
fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.
However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):
Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.
[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]
Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.
Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)
Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).
Words in the mouth:
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."
Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).
Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his
people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."
Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).
allah is one for Muslims , Jews and Christians
Christian alter the message of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him upside down
from Uniformity to the Trinity
Distortion of the heavenly books ( the Torah and the Gospel )
This led to dissent and disagreement
And create a new teachings do not relate to the true teachings
Drinking blood , pork and drinking alcohol , adultery , lying ,
So look to the Prophet Muhammad , peace be upon him and his companions and all Muslims so far
Do not say Muhammad is God or the son of God
Jesus in the Quran holds one of the highest statures amongst the Prophets. Unlike other Prophets who performed miracles, Jesus himself was a miracle, as he was born of a virgin mother, and God describes him and his mother Mary as such:
and We made her (Mary) and her son (Jesus) a sign for the worlds. (Quran 21:91)
Nonetheless, in the Quran, Jesus is described as having many miracles not bestowed upon other prophets. God says:
And We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear miracles (Quran 2:87)
The following is a brief description of the miracles performed by Jesus mentioned in the Quran.
Any person who is on the whims do not care about the words of God
I'll tell you
Muslims can not be just like Christians or Jews
And invent a religion interpolated
Appropriate to the whims of personal
In the end
Everyone will die and meet God face to face
What will you say?
And you know the truth!!!!!
(46) And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.
(47) And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.
(49) And judge, [O Muammad], between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations and beware of them, lest they tempt you away from some of what Allah has revealed to you. And if they turn away then know that Allah only intends to afflict them with some of their [own] sins. And indeed, many among the people are defiantly disobedient.
(50) Then is it the judgement of [the time of] ignorance they desire? But who is better than Allah in judgement for a people who are certain [in faith].
The proof of this
Increasing numbers of
Entrants in Islam
Only in America
40 thousand people per year
Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
(12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register
(13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open
(49) And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it? "And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one
This is happening now
In the path of the devil
And get away through the teachings of the prophets and messengers
Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
27. O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinns or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayatin (devils) Auliya' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not.
----Allah alone is the creator and manufacturer of mankind
Knows either useful for us and bad for us
Adam and Eve, peace be upon them
Should not be eating from the tree
God warned them of doing this
Because it is a sin
After God created Adam and ordered the angels to prostrate to him and happened Kafr Satan and sin - God Almighty wanted to exercise Adam his mission on earth. But before the exercise of his mission insert God in practical experience from the curriculum, which will be followed by man on earth, and seduction that would be inflicted by the devil. God Almighty's mercy him he did not want Adam begins his mission to exist on a theoretical basis, because there is a difference between talking theory and experiment
Allah only wants one thing from His slaves.
"And I (Allah) created not the Jinn and mankind except they should worship Me (alone). I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong." [51:56-58]
Allah only wants mankind to worship Him alone and ascribe no partners with Him in worship, and truly be His slaves. He wants them to surrender to His will, as they surrender to His control for the means of their lives. It is only fair to worship only the One who holds the existence of everything and everyone is in His Hands. One should thank Allah who, alone, provides for him by worshipping Him alone
The Black Stone of Mecca, or Kaaba Stone, is a Muslim relic, which according to Islamic tradition dates back to the time of Adam and Eve. It is the eastern cornerstone of the Kaaba, the ancient sacred stone building towards which Muslims pray, in the center of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.The Stone is a dark rock, polished smooth by the hands of millions of pilgrims, that has been broken into a number of fragments cemented into a silver frame in the side of the Kaaba. Although it has often been described as a meteorite, this hypothesis is still under consideration.
The Black Stone is a Muslim object of reverence, which according to Islamic tradition dates back to the time of Adam and Eve. Many consider it to be a Tektite. It is the eastern cornerstone of the Kaaba, the ancient sacred stone building towards which Muslims pray, in the center of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
The Stone is roughly 30 cm (12 in.) in diameter, and 1.5 meters (5 ft.) above the ground. When pilgrims circle the Kaaba as part of the Tawaf ritual of the Hajj, many of them try, if possible, to stop and kiss the Black Stone, emulating the kiss that it received from the Islamic prophet Muhammad. If they cannot reach it, they are to point to it on each of their seven circuits around the Kaaba. The Stone is broken into a number of pieces from damage which was inflicted during the Middle Ages. The pieces are held together by a silver frame, which is fastened by silver nails to the Stone.
The Black Stone of Kaaba or Mecca in Arabic, is called Al-hajar Al-aswad. The word Kaaba - Ka'ba - Ka'bah - means Cube.
There are various opinions as to what the Black Stone actually is. Muslims say that the Stone was found by Abraham (Ibrahim) and his son Ishmael (Ismail) when they were searching for stones with which to build the Kaaba. They recognized its worth and made it one of the building's cornerstones.
There is no indication as to where this stone originated, but since it pre-dates the revelation of the Holy Qur'an and Muhammad's prophethood, and even kissed, it must stem from the time of Abraham since the Hajj traditions are traceable to the patriarch of monotheism.
The Ka'bah at Mecca describes the shape of the black stone structure on a marble base which stands in the centre court of the Great Mosque, Masjidul Haram, at the centre of Mecca. It stands about 50 feet high by about 35 feet wide. Set into the eastern corner is the sacred stone. This Ka'ba is a cubed shaped temple rebuilt by Abraham and his son Ishmael. Reverently draped in black cloth throughout the year, it beckons to every Muslim of the world to come to its sacred ground.
When Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Caliph, came to kiss the stone, he said, in front of all assembled: "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither harm anyone nor benefit anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Messenger kissing you, I would not have kissed you. "They pay their respects to the Black Stone in a spirit of trust in Muhammad, not with any belief in the Black Stone itself.
Stardust, to clarify the Muslim position as I read it, the Muslims (especially Sunnis) do not regard Muhammad the same way Christians regard Jesus. Muslims like Jews do not believe God has a son and do not accept "partners" in worship. So they do not accept Jesus or Muhammad as God. Some branches of Shiah Islam may have Imams that are incarnations of God, but Sunnis do not accept that. Muslims view Jesus and Muhammad as important prophets. They accept Jesus miracle of birth and his position as Massih Messiah (anointed). Muhammad is to them their final prophet. Muhammad seems to have a role similar to Moses as a leader and lawgiver. Macoo seems to be very familiar with what is Ilm and Fiqh. Muslims tend to quote Hadith, Tafsir, and Quran so it seems they are overly praising their prophet. It is a custom not used by modern westerners though you will find it in western theology book from the past.
We believe that 'La ilaha ill Allah", no one is worthy of being praised except Allah. It means, we have only one God.
We respect both Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and Jesus Christ (pbuh) and it's beyond our common senses to even think of disrespecting either of them, but we do not believe they are anywhere near godhood.
Yes I understand what you guys believe. No offense taken. Just, I don't regard Muhammad as a prophet, and I do not see him as the same as you see Jesus. And there's the biggest difference between Christians and Muslims. I believe Jesus is the son of God, and He is God.
Christian is kind of a loose term. I just go by Christ-follower. Most of what Muslims believe isn't all that off, but Jesus is totally different between the two. And He says, "I am the way, the truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father except through me." So I believe the only way to get to heaven is to accept Jesus as Christians believe. Sorry, macooo for invading your thread.
If you are a Jew will follow the teachings of Moses, peace be upon him
If you are a Christian you will follow the teachings of Jesus, peace be upon him
As well as Jewish and Christian will follow the teachings of Jesus, peace be upon him
Jesus Christ, peace be upon him a prophet for Jews only
And also the true teachings of the Torah and the Gospel perfectly matched to the teachings of Islam
So it is simple and does not require twisting and turning and fraud
Jewish and Christian here understand very well what i want to say
Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
see here the true meaning
he Is the founder of Christianity
Have nothing to do with the true gospel
- Plaigirism in The Bible YouTube
Islam, Christianity and Judaism
Source of the one divine
Been corrupted Torah and the Gospels
Find different opinions
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(71) O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?
(157) Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.
The pagan, atheist, and so on
Does not recognize anything
Here a different kind of dialogue
Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:
It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:
"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."
When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".
Surat Al-`Alaq (The Clot) -
Recite in the name of your Lord who created -
Created man from a clinging substance.
Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -
Who taught by the pen -
Taught man that which he knew not.
-Starting from Adam to Muhammad peace be upon him
The Oneness of Allah
Through the prophets, not of other ways
All the prophets Muslim
111. And when I (Allah) put in the hearts of Al-Hawarieen (the disciples) [of 'Iesa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: "We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims."
78. And strive hard in Allah's Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islamic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion, Islam), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship, it is the religion of your father Ibrahim (Abraham) (Islamic Monotheism) . It is He (Allah) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Qur'an), that the Messenger (Muhammad) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), give Zakat and hold fast to Allah [ie have confidence in Allah, and depend upon Him in all your affairs] He is your Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.), what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.) and what an Excellent Helper!
90. And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Fir'aun (Pharaoh) with his hosts followed them in oppression and enmity, till when drowning overtook him, he said: "I believe that La ilaha illa (Huwa): (none has the right to be worshipped but) He, "in Whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am one of the Muslims (those who submit to Allah's Will)."
91. Now (you believe) while you refused to believe before and you were one of the Mufsidun (evil-doers, corrupts, etc.).
92. So this day We shall deliver your (dead) body (out from the sea) that you may be a sign to those who come after you! And verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.).
Jewish Torah - Christian Gospel - and so on
At the basis of faith
69)And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.
allah guide all
The pilgrims begin arriving by air, sea, and land during the weeks prior to the pilgrimage period. They usually arrive into Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, the major port city nearest to Mecca (45 miles distance). From there they travel with their Hajj group to Mecca. As they approach Mecca, they stop at one of the designated areas to shower and change clothing, entering into a state of devotion and purity for the pilgrimage. They then begin reciting an invocation:
Here I am, Oh God, at Your command!
Here I am at Your command!
You are without associate!
Here I am at Your command!
To You are all praise, grace and dominion!
You are without associate!
The sound of this chant (said in Arabic) echoes over the land, as the pilgrims begin arriving in Mecca by the thousands for the sacred rites.
2- Tawaf around the Ka'bah
3-Sa'i between Safa and Marwah
4- Going out to Mina on the day of Tarwiah
5- Departure to Arafat On the 9th day of Thul-Hijjah
6- The departure from Arafat to in Muzdalifah
7- Stoning Jamrat Al-Aqabah
8- Slaughter of Sacrifice
9- Shaving the head or trimming the hair
10- Tawaf Al-Ifadhah
11-The pilgrim should return to Mina and spend there the days of Tashreeq (i.e. the I I th, 1 2th and 1 3th day of Thul-Hijjah).
12- Farewell Tawaf
Why Do Muslims Perform Pilgrimage Hajj
1 A sense of connection with the Prophets (peace be upon them) from our father Ibraaheem who built the House, to our Prophet Muhammad the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his respect for the sanctity of Makkah. When the pilgrim visits the sacred places and performs the rituals, he remembers the visist of those pure Prophets to this sacred place.
Muslim (241) narrated that Ibn Abbaas said: We traveled with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) between Makkah and Madeenah, and we passed by a valley. He said, What valley is this? They said, The valley of al-Azraq. He said, It is as if I can see Moosa the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) putting his fingers in his ears beseeching Allaah, reciting the Talbiyah and passing through this valley.
Then we traveled on until we came to a mountain pass. He said, What mountain pass is this? They said, Harsha or Lift. He said, It is as if I can see Yoonus on a red camel, wearing a woollen cloak, the reins of his camel made from fibres of date-palm, passing through this valley reciting the Talbiyah.
2 The whiteness and cleanness of the pilgrims clothes is a sign of inward purity, cleanness of heart and the purity of the message and the method. This means putting aside all adornment and showing humity, and it is a reminder of death when the deceased is shrouded in similar cloths. So it is as if he is preparing to meet Allaah.
3 Entering ihraam from the meeqaat is a physical expression of worship and enslavement to Allaah, and of submission to His commands and laws. No one passes it (without entering ihraam) because it is a command from Allaah and a law that He has prescribed. This confirms the unity of the ummah and its following one system with nod differentiation or exemptions with regard to the definition of the meeqaats.
4 Hajj is the symbol of Tawheed from the first moment the pilgrim enters ihraam. Jaabir ibn Abd-Allaah said, describing the Hajj of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): Then he started to say the words of Tawheed, Labbayka Allaahumma labbayk, labbayka laa shareeka laka labbayk. Inna al-hamd wal-nimata laka wal-mulk, laa shareeka lak (Here I am, O Allaah, here I am. Here I am, You have no partner, here I am. Verily all praise and blessings are Yours, and all sovereignty, You have no partner).
Narrated by Muslim, 2137; see question no. 21617
5 It is a reminder of the Hereafter when all the people come together in one place in Arafah and elsewhere, with no differentiation between them. All of them are equal in this place and no one is better than anyone else.
6 Hajj is a symbol of unity, because Hajj makes all people the same in their clothing, deeds, rituals, qiblah and the places they visit. So no one is better than anyone else, king or slave, rich or poor, are all the same.
So the people are equal in terms of rights and duties. They are equal in this sacred place, and differences in colour and nationality do not matter; no one has the right to differentiate between them.
Unity of feelings, unity of rituals.
Unity in purpose, unity in action.
Unity in words. People come from Adam, and Adam came from dust. No Arab is superior to a non-Arab and no white man is superior to a black man, except in terms of piety (taqwa).
More than two million Muslims all standing in one place, wearing the same clothes, sharing one aim, with one slogan, calling upon one Lord and following one Prophet what unity can be greater than this?
Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
Verily, those who disbelieved and hinder (men) from the path of Allaah, and from AlMasjid AlHaraam (at Makkah) which We have made (open) to (all) men, the dweller in it and the visitor from the country are equal there [as regards its sanctity and pilgrimage (Hajj and Umrah)] and whoever inclines to evil actions therein or to do wrong (i.e. practise polytheism and leave Islamic Monotheism), him We shall cause to taste from a painful torment
7 It trains him to be content with modest clothing and accommodation, when he wears two pieces of cloth and it is sufficient for him, and his accommodation gives him just enough room to sleep.