What is your opinion of the person above you?

• Locked due to inactivity on Apr 21, '18 3:54am

Thread Topic: What is your opinion of the person above you?

Stardust1 Junior
    You're pretty chill with everything. Someone most users like. And definitely someone nice and fun. You're honest and pretty cool, from what I know. Definitely someone worth knowing.
    Mused Jade Experienced
    You seem pretty cool. I've talked to you a bit and don't have anything bad to say about you.
    Nice
    Because you helped me pick a topic for a story idea and thanks for liking my user profile
    Stardust1 Junior
    Don't really know much about you, but you seem nice I guess.
    2kan Advanced
    You're pretty nice, fun to talk to, and I really don't have much else to say.
    The Dude Advanced
    I like the profile picture.
    Yoi Morgan Novice
    I don't know who you are
    d_h Advanced
    Well, from what I observed you are somebody who needs a friend who is willing to listen. You also are generally a kind person that has your own style of thinking.
    Br0wnieBunny Expert
    a nice guy who is willing to talk to anyone and be supportive, really friendly. you also seem like the type who never runs out of things to talk about and could easily keep a conversation moving
    AkiMaki Experienced
    A nice person, front what I've seen. Creative I think.. As well. Don't know much else
    Yoi Morgan Junior
    I don't know you
    Mac1014 Advanced
    Nice Person. Strange. Unique Characters in RP. Sweet and Kind
    Luv myself Experienced
    Le slightly emo band lover.
    DracoMalfoyFan Experienced
    Pretty cool. I've rarely talked to you but you seem tomboyish and the type of girl that likes to help other people out.

Hufflepuff
    Yoi Morgan Junior
    Uhhhhh Nice? I dont know you....

This thread is locked. You may not post.