I'm here, Maria, u there?
    PurPl3Sik3 Novice
    yes i am you know im always here for you (:
    Kish Hot Shot
    wow that was fast xD *kisses* hru?
    PurPl3Sik3 Novice
    haha oh im sorry next time ill take longer to answer make you wait :p jk
    mines better *Hugs&Kisses* xD
    and im great wbu? you feeling more than ok today? how did you sleep last night
    Kish Hot Shot
    no, I'm just glad u on :) eh, I'm still ok xD and I think I slept like a baby xD. How did u sleep, is Kishy looking after u? XD jk
    Kish Hot Shot
    I can't be here for long though, I need to go to the college again, and after today I should start school like normal xD The college name is wierd
    PurPl3Sik3 Novice
    No im still going to make you wait xD haha jk im not that mean... aww hmm ill make sure to make you feel way more than ok ;D so u slept bad? cause babies mostly never sleep at night they jusy stay up and cry xD haha
    i slept great kishy kept me nice and warm (:
    PurPl3Sik3 Novice
    so you already chose your college and everything thats awsome! im super happy for you(: so will you be on like later today like the time i usually stay up so we could talk?
    Kish Hot Shot
    I could wait for u forever, no problem xD U already make me feel better, what other magic do u hide now? XD
    ok...well then I slept like a...a. I don't know, I slept ok I guess xD *is jealous* I think u should get rid of Kishy xD JK JK
    Kish Hot Shot
    Thanks. I'm not sure because I don't know what time I will finish, I think u should get your beauty sleep tonight xD
    PurPl3Sik3 Novice
    but i wouldnt make you wait so long ill make sure to be by your side as soon as possible (:
    Hid? i dont hid anything its just that im a happier person with you so me being happy im just a total different person so i guess my happiness gets to you :D
    But remember kishy is a big part of you so its like if it was you that was rite next to me keeping me warm:)
    aww ilma miss our late night talks but ok ill get my sleep tonight and dream bout u (:
    Kish Hot Shot
    I'm always by u, no waiting ;) I feel happy around u too, so I guess its all equal xD I wish I was next to u right now. I'll miss u too, alot. I g2g, tc, ily *hugs and kisses*
    PurPl3Sik3 Novice
    ILY too! with all my corazon (: Bye talk to u tomorrow miss you till then
    *hugs&kisses*
    Kish Hot Shot
    *waiting*

This thread is locked. You may not post.