The Night Air Feels So Damn Good

Thread Topic: The Night Air Feels So Damn Good

Pretty much, have fun no matter what you're doing
    let me be petty for a minute and vague.about how much you get on my gd nerves
    Also I have a bad habit of flirting with people and I know I should stop but what if they flirt first
    I can't stop myself then, I have to flirt back
    I try though, I try
    God Im a mess
    aNd I GOTTA GET TO ROCK BOTTOM
    (Uhn!)
    -random ass xylophone-
    I hate those people who are like "THAT CHARACTER IS GAY!" and "THAT CHARACTER IS GAY!" and like "OMG EVERYONE IS GAY!!!!" but
    Jesus (TWD Jesus, not Bible Jesus) is absolutely gay, he was totally flirting with Javi, and it would be really f---ing cool if they can hook up later in the game because gay men don't get a lot of positive representation in video games, especially in protagonists. Lesbians? Sure, tons of them, especially in alternative teenage girls with short hair, but not a lot of gay men. That'd be really cool.

I'm hecka late on that but I wanted to say my opinion somewhere.
    He's so cold/aloof but he messages me first sometimes and that makes me feel special
    Just realized that sounds extremely gay
    When your friend disses vegetarians without the evidence so you gotta educate them,
    she's ignoring it...but I know she's online, she liked my status
    I shoved my face in my pillow and didn't even care I couldn't breathe.
    I kind of just randomly broke down on Renee and I feel really gross
    And here come the shakes, I hate my life
    Why do I shake so much
    Last night, I dreamt about a woman getting run over by a car and watched as they removed her dead body off the road. Her bones were twisted and purple, it was messed up.
    I mean, her skin was purple from the injuries, not her bones
    Woke up and had stupid flashbacks almost immediately
    Makes my head hurt