The Night Air Feels So Damn Good

Thread Topic: The Night Air Feels So Damn Good

Serge
For about a year I hallucinated and I thought it was people from the future using a time machine to torment me because I wasn't christian
Serge
I was diagnosed as bi-polar when I was younger so I get pretty mad pretty quickly and I'm not that consistent.
RainInTheShadows
That's unfortunate. Did you know these weren't real? I'd ask what it felt like, but I don't want you to relive anything.
Serge
The schizophrenia came from me being in the military. Just pushing myself. I stopped taking my meds a while back and that is when I got really out of it and hallucinated for a year straight. And all I did was work out. So I was in really good shape. On meds I don't feel like exercising.
Serge
It felt pretty real. I still think it happened. It felt like they were controlling me too. I lost control of myself. That is probably why I'm on court ordered meds.
Serge
Just hearing voices all day every day for a month is the most annoying thing on the planet.
meep da first
Sorry to intrude, but I heard a theory that schizophrenics supposedly can see in alternate realities. They see the things that don't live on earth like the people who see the monsters, ghost or whatnot. Just a theory I heard, I'm not saying it's real, but I think it sounds cool. Well, just the alternate reality part.
Serge
I heard politicians voices in my head and the presidents voices. They sounded so real. I thought they were using machines to communicate with me.
Serge
I don't know about alternate realities, but I seriously think I've talked to aliens and they showed me what the other universes look like. And I think I've created universes.
RainInTheShadows
Thank you, that will definitely help in the development in my character. I appreciate your openness on the subject.
Serge
the aliens were the goliaths from the Andromeda galaxy and the are 8 and a half feet tall and they just teleported everywhere, the set up societies on foreign planets all the time. They allowed me to talk to humanoids that they were helping.
Serge
The goliaths want me to be one of them in my next life.
RainInTheShadows
Interesting.
Serge
Einstein became a goliath and he said he remembered that someone killed his cat and he was still pretty upset.
Serge
Your welcome rain