The Night Air Feels So Damn Good

Thread Topic: The Night Air Feels So Damn Good

Serge Experienced
    For about a year I hallucinated and I thought it was people from the future using a time machine to torment me because I wasn't christian
    Serge Experienced
    I was diagnosed as bi-polar when I was younger so I get pretty mad pretty quickly and I'm not that consistent.
    That's unfortunate. Did you know these weren't real? I'd ask what it felt like, but I don't want you to relive anything.
    Serge Experienced
    The schizophrenia came from me being in the military. Just pushing myself. I stopped taking my meds a while back and that is when I got really out of it and hallucinated for a year straight. And all I did was work out. So I was in really good shape. On meds I don't feel like exercising.
    Serge Experienced
    It felt pretty real. I still think it happened. It felt like they were controlling me too. I lost control of myself. That is probably why I'm on court ordered meds.
    Serge Experienced
    Just hearing voices all day every day for a month is the most annoying thing on the planet.
    meep da first Senior
    Sorry to intrude, but I heard a theory that schizophrenics supposedly can see in alternate realities. They see the things that don't live on earth like the people who see the monsters, ghost or whatnot. Just a theory I heard, I'm not saying it's real, but I think it sounds cool. Well, just the alternate reality part.
    Serge Experienced
    I heard politicians voices in my head and the presidents voices. They sounded so real. I thought they were using machines to communicate with me.
    Serge Experienced
    I don't know about alternate realities, but I seriously think I've talked to aliens and they showed me what the other universes look like. And I think I've created universes.
    Thank you, that will definitely help in the development in my character. I appreciate your openness on the subject.
    Serge Experienced
    the aliens were the goliaths from the Andromeda galaxy and the are 8 and a half feet tall and they just teleported everywhere, the set up societies on foreign planets all the time. They allowed me to talk to humanoids that they were helping.
    Serge Experienced
    The goliaths want me to be one of them in my next life.
    Interesting.
    Serge Experienced
    Einstein became a goliath and he said he remembered that someone killed his cat and he was still pretty upset.
    Serge Experienced
    Your welcome rain