The Night Air Feels So Damn Good

Thread Topic: The Night Air Feels So Damn Good

Serge
I used to run around my neighborhood and act like I had rabies. The more the merrier, right?
Serge
Loss of interest in stuff you like is a sign of mental illness.
RainInTheShadows
The place I live has a lot of crazy homeless people. It's funny until you realize both traits are a result of their drug abuse, which is unfortunately prevalent in the area and in the state.
RainInTheShadows
which one, I probably have it
Serge
I was in San Diego and a homeless guy walked by me and balled his fist up like he was going to throw a punch. Homeless people suck.
Serge
Depression
Serge
Off meds I like Metal. On meds I hate metal.
RainInTheShadows
It's sad to see lives gone to waste. The smallest event can just set fire to years of potential. That's not my business, however.

ah yea lol
Serge
lives gone to waste means more people asking for money from uncle sam
RainInTheShadows
If it bothers you, maybe you can become a politician and change it.
Serge
It doesn't bother actually. The government forced me to be meds so I basically do nothing. I do get a nice sum of money from the government for being disabled.
RainInTheShadows
I'm glad you're not bothered and that you are well off. What disability do you have?
Serge
Schizoaffective disorder
Serge
every homeless person could be doing what I'm doing, but they like drugs or alcohol. It's pretty sad.
RainInTheShadows
I'm writing a story and my main character has that disorder. Would you mind talking about it? You don't have to, of course, I understand completely. I intend to research it in depth when I get home from vacation, but to hear someone with the disorder discuss it themself would be immensely appreciated.