Running Around at the Speed of Sound

• Locked due to inactivity on Jul 8, '17 3:54am

Thread Topic: Running Around at the Speed of Sound

absol heart Hot Shot
    I'm decently awake, organizing the first date i've ever had with an old school mate of mine. thank you for asking~
    rvelez Hot Shot
    date? :o
    absol heart Hot Shot
    Mm hm. I realized that my standards might have been too high (that being that I really had to know the person for some time so I wasn't going out with complete strangers) but then I realized that sometimes the best people that could be in your life are the people you haven't met yet.
    rvelez Hot Shot
    Of course.
    So a friend is helping you plan the date?
    absol heart Hot Shot
    no no, it's just me and him. I brought it out of myself to awkwardly ask him out sort of as a joke, but we decided to actually go through with it and... here we are, planning the date out and everything.
    rvelez Hot Shot
    Ohh. What are ya planning on to do?
    absol heart Hot Shot
    Not much, actually... I'm spending the night over at his house tomorrow. We'll watch a movie or two, go out to get me some Nair (hair removal cream), and maybe highlight my hair for my first time. I'm excited, though. ^-^
    absol heart Hot Shot
    Can I just say that Video Game Dunkey is by far one of my favorite video game youtubers? His voice is perfect for comedy commentary.
    absol heart Hot Shot
    So... Friday was... Eventful. Me and Dalton hung out with his brother Landon and his friend. After that when it got dark at night, he and I watched almost all of Pulp Fiction before we made out.
    It was different from Dusty, but that's not a bad thing. I liked it.
    Then we just cuddled for the rest of the night. It was really nice... I've never had someone hold me... Keep me warm in the night, to feel wanted like that. We held hands all night.
    I... Really, really liked that.
    absol heart Hot Shot
    He actually asked me if I could go to prom with him. It's so sweet of him. I obviously said yes, but it'll be hard convincing my mom to let me go.
    absol heart Hot Shot
    Trying out a little comic idea for my demon ronin girl. (who looks like the birth child of Amidamaru and Baiken)

This thread is locked. You may not post.