The Minefield

Thread Topic: The Minefield

MyEternalRage
well
why can't there be more than one gender? who's to say gender really exists? sex, sure. that exists. but gender? in a society as advanced as ours, are gender roles really necessary? perhaps they once were, but with technology the world has changed. what is gender? is it possible that it could one day become obsolete? would that be so bad? why do we fear change?
d_h
It's not the fear of change, its the fact that it will become a cesspool of people getting angry and going full white school shooter because you didn't get their right "gender", Society is in no way, shape or form advanced or mature enough for this change to happen, the number of things that would need to change is more than just gender roles.
You can't change basic biology just because some people want to "feel" different and unique.
Jeeshan
It'd be better if the genders were two: male and female, and sexuality more than just heterosexual.
Homosexuality is literally not natural.
d_h
I did not touch that but ok.
d_h
bleh
MyEternalRage
I'm too tired to get into this right now but just know that I disagree. I hope we can continue this discussion at a later time.
d_h
Understandable...

I personally believe there is no such thing as genders "we are only human" XP
MyEternalRage
same tbh
d_h
Lets start a movement lol
d_h
I'm gonna make that a trend though at some point
d_h
I'm finally gonna make that Mafia skit RP just gonna put my character's backstory in the plot line as well ^-^
d_h
that may take a while
d_h
welcome to hell kids
RelevantNerdist
A switchblade comb is a switchblade but the blades is replaced with a comb
d_h
oh interesting