d_h
ill be weak tomorrow if I don't
But ill mess sleep up if I do
d_h
may just set an alarm for 4 hours
d_h
bleh stayed up
Magie Magic
Sleep isnt for the week. Your body needs sleep in order to rest so that your systems can do their work in Peace. Sometimes its hard for the brain to sleep because your brain processes your day before going into its power save mode. So everything that your subconscious was doing that day enters your conscience to get processed. The more activity your subconscious has been up to, the harder it is to fall asleep.
Magie Magic
(Oops... Sorry for bumping. I was reading your thread and I forgot that it hasnt been used for more than an hour...)
d_h
two hours of sleep is not a lot lol
d_h
This is some good music
d_h

quite electric
d_h
I need to get out of this country
d_h
lol
RelevantNerdist
Why though
d_h
Because I really cant stand the litoral dumbasses who claim there is more than two genders
d_h
I love this result

Your Result: Snider 82%

Hope You don't get Seasick because when you pack your bags your gonna have no choice but to live on one of the islands but hey look on the bright side every Citizen on the Island Is under the best protection by the military. The military doesn't even let foreign military even come four miles within their territory. Serving in their military is not a requirement and their Naval force is beyond the most deadly. They have a great business in fishing as a sport. their type of Government Is an absolute Monarchy. They are lead by lord Baronlest who takes the defense of his country very seriously. It's normally a moderately wealthy country with very few spots of poverty. Their views are extremely Conservative. Their national animal Is the green crab. their balance is more military than residential. Their religion is Christianity but they do not mandate it.