Pottermore Sorting Hat

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:35pm

Thread Topic: Pottermore Sorting Hat

JeanHermione
'Oh you may not think I'm pretty, but don't judge on what you see, I'll eat myself if you can find a smarter hat than me. You can keep your bowlers black, Your top hats sleek and tall, For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat And I can cap them all. There's nothing hidden in your head The Sorting Hat can't see, So try me on and I will tell you Where you ought to be.

This unique quiz is like a real Sorting Hat that will definitely tell you where you ought to be. Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, Slytherins, Hufflepuffs, let's put this hat on and find out which house you belong to!
DreamOfNight
hi, took you Harry Potter Trivia quiz. couldn't take The Sorting Hat quiz cause that background doesn't work on my phone, weird i know. the 1st quiz was very good, keep on making them. :)
Pottehead
Hedwig7
Severus Carrie
I belong to griffindor
so awesome
DracoMalfoyFan
SLYTHERIN 4 LIFE!
lazermazer
SLYTHERIN, SLYTHERIN SLYTHERIN woah woah

no i an't a boy that's how i talk in real life
Ravenclaw
I really liked your quiz it was amazing. Of course, I got Ravenclaw which is my favourite house
lazermazer
SLYTHERIN SLYTHERIN SLYTHERIN SLYTHERIN THAT'S ALL I THINK ABOUT WHEN PEOPLE ASK WHAT HOUSE I WOULD BE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I GOT IT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Olive Girl
THIS IS LITERALLY THE 20 ONLINE QUIZ IN A ROW WHERE I GOT RAVENCLAW!!!!
BookNerd
I always get Griffindor. It suits me.

This thread is locked. You may not post.