Troll Reporting Thread

• Locked due to inactivity on Nov 26, '17 3:54am

Thread Topic: Troll Reporting Thread

The Geek
lrn to basic
The Geek
meet me at detroit bridge loser gets thrown off
Magie Magic
Nah. I don't like America. And I'm not an immigrant. I was born and raised in Canada. I have no reasons to leave Canada.
The Geek
half of the bridge is in canada you uncultured swine
Magie Magic
How would I know that? Canadian geography isn't very detailed. Especially when most of my classes in my life were in the Autism Program. In Canada you'd have to be a bridge nerd or something to know that. And given that Detroit is an American city it's reasonable for me to assume that the Detroit Bridge is in America.

Check. Mate.
The Geek
detroit is east michigan and borders ontario which iirc is your province or whatever
Magie Magic
I never learnt American Geography. I know you Americans go very deep into your politics and geography and history in Elementary school. But unfortunately Canada's geography and history is a very broad undetailed lesson. At least it was in the Autism Program. I don't know how the mainstream kids learnt it in elementary school. And I only had one class that taught me about politics. All they said was a man is voted prime minister and the others are voted as government. The rest of Canadian Politics I was taught by my parents.
Dark22978
Yo, please report the trolls and move on. This thread should not be this destroyed already. I remade the thread to avoid the whole fighting with trolls s---. If they attack you, ignore them, please.
Magie Magic
I'm sorry Dark.

I found this guy in the lounge. I'm not sure if it's a troll. They aren't harassing anyone. However they may be spam. I took their quiz and it was just copying and pasting the instructions then putting random letters as questions and letters. Not sure if it's a troll but I thought I'd bring it to attention.

IAmJosh
Everyone does that how the fuq is that spam?
Is it bothering anyone?
sadboy66
you have to click the website link to become sadboy, become the sadboy
sadboy66
oh my freking god...just became sadboy66. Jeeshan here!
sadboy66
yeah, its pretty neat
Jeeshan
come to my thread dude...how did this happen anyway?
Jeeshan
I want to know how this happened smh

This thread is locked. You may not post.